Wednesday, May 06, 2009

things that'll kill me, personally

A couple of days ago, I went to the local EI doctor, where I learned that, having previously dealt with the life-and-death part of mycotoxicosis, now I should probably deal with a (relatively) minor mercury problem, and I should have kept taking various food-oil omega-3 supplements and vitamin E. (Apparently if you're an EI, vitamin E won't kill you, but it could help straighten out your hormones.) I also learned that there are some food-based supplements you can take for a case of candida, and this is where today's lesson comes in. If you have the ability to sniff foods to see if they'll make you sick, you should open up the freakin' supplement capsules and sniff the contents before you swallow them.

This has been another edition of Learning Things The Hard Way. Please visit our (totally imaginary) sponsor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home