Monday, April 20, 2009

doing harm, harming the desert, and death in the asphalt

It's a good thing I didn't declare this blog dead yesterday because today I learned about a bunch of things, some of which will kill you.

We'll start with my personal adventure. I went to the doctor today -- a regular doctor who schedules appointments months in advance -- and learned that you should never, ever try to tough out a waiting room, even if it doesn't seem so bad. You wear your mask, even if you wanted to pretend to be a normie for a couple of hours. Also, the detergent in the cloth drape thingies they give you to wear is actually worse than I remember it, and it didn't even have a fragrance that I could detect. So, wear your mask and don't forget your drape thingy you brought from home. (I did that part right.)

In unrelated but probably much safer-to-visit news (not that it sounds safe), there is an illegal immigrant trash dump right here in town, just south of the intersection of Wilmot and Valencia on the west side of Wilmot.

And speed humps will kill you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home