Tuesday, April 07, 2009

still not too bright over here

Today I learned that the toothbrush lady has been suffering from an incipient migraine (now a full-on migraine) and hasn't made a lot of sense lately. Nylon does not give her anaphylaxis, but it's unclear whether or not she tolerates it. I'm going to shut up on the toothbrush front until everyone involved is verifiably making sense.

So besides taking a brain-fogged person at her word, this morning I came to the realization that I had not rotated shampoos recently enough, something that I had discussed as a possibility as recently as last week in this space. I expect this situation has had something to do with the quality of posting lately vis-a-vis the moron quotient.

I could probably fix up that last sentence, which may not say what I think it says, but my head smells like either salad or Easter egg dye, depending on your preference, and I think I'm going to call it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home