Tuesday, May 19, 2009

rear enders, tomatoes, and how to stay in shape

Today I learned that in Winnipeg, even as the cops were claiming that red-light cameras were improving driver behavior, accidents and resulting injuries went up about 60%. It appears that while the the cameras may have modified red-light running behavior, they don't do much about tailgater behavior.

In other news, by abusing tomatoes consistently for months, I finally got in trouble with them, at the height of this pollen season. I expect to get them back again by about August, just in time for mold season.

In yet other news, today I saw an ad on tv. It started out by mentioning how hard we all work to stay in shape, so I was expecting it to be for some kind of exercise equipment that made staying in shape easier. It was an ad for baked Lay's potato chips, so maybe bending your elbow is more strenuous than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home