Friday, January 12, 2007

so that's where all the words went...

Today I finally put it together: I have made some pretty amazing progress on my bike this week, but I appear to have traded skill and stamina for my ability to write. I expect the exercise has stirred up the crap in my system, and once I get caught up with the extra crap, I'll be able to write again. Until then, anything I write will suck, much as it has all week, except maybe that thing about the soap*.

So here's something much better to read from my idol, Mark Morford, who has written a totally excellent condemnation of America's infatuation with stupid products using Glade oil candles as an example. I hate Glade.

Also, here's a cartoon to look at, and there's commentary below it, but it's more educational and less entertaining than Mr. Morford.

Since a picture's worth a bunch of words, here's the result of my most recent flat tire:


That's eight (8) great tires (for someone who won't win any races) for less than $20. They were on sale. I love it when my stuff is on sale. And how's that for a pretty floor?


* I have since learned that that particular bar of soap is much more fragrant than the others, even sitting outside unwrapped for several days. I think it's broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home