Thursday, January 04, 2007

mannequin boobs and Pat Robertson

Today I learned that mannequin manufacturers are making mannequins with bigger boobs. I also learned that augmented boobs are higher up than natural big boobs. That made me remember that boob implants are stuck in under the mus--

Y'know, thinking about that has never failed to completely gross me out, so we'd better move on to less icky things, which, depending on your viewpoint, could or could not include Pat Robertson. Mr. Robertson has allowed as how God told him there's going to be a big terrorist attack in the US toward the end of 2007, and it could be nuclear. Also something about US policies pushing Israel toward 'national suicide,' however that works.

Anyway, I realized that I have not issued any crackpot predictions about the upcoming year. Unfortunately, I seem to have developed partial boob-implant-image-related writer's block, so here's all I have:

Since the Republicans recently decided that global warming is real, and we know they read this blog, they read my suggestion that a nuclear winter would counteract global warming. Since the Democrats just got control of Congress, they'll have a hard time cooking up a good excuse to drop a nuke, so they got Pat Robertson to suggest it to the terrorists. I'm not sure how he'll convey that we only need an itty-bitty nuclear winter, but I'm sure they'll think of something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home