Saturday, January 06, 2007

more and better beauty products

Today I learned that expensive skin care products don't do anything more than drugstore products, but I don't actually care since I can't use any of that stuff anyway. You know what's good for dry skin? Whatever oil you're cooking with. If it's too greasy, wipe some off. This technique is surprisingly easy to master.

In a shampoo update, I learned that conditioner is kind of worthless. If I don't use conditioner and blow-dry my hair right after I get out of the shower, I tolerate my hair fine, and it doesn't tangle any more than it did before. I was a little surprised at first that it didn't get all staticky, but then I realized neither do my clothes, now that I only wear cotton. So anyway, I've moved into the 20th century enough to consistently use a hair dryer, but we'll see if I ever move on to the EI equivalent of hair gel, for which I understand some people use KY Jelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home