Sunday, August 20, 2006

uh oh

Today I learned that there is a water mark along a seam in the ceiling of the kitchen/living room area, so we have a leak in the roof. I'm hoping that it's only a tiny leak right above the seam, so that it's only that strip that's affected. Also, we live in Arizona, so I'm hoping that it dried out pretty fast between storms and that there isn't much mold up there. I do expect some mold because I don't feel perfect, but I'm pretty sure we'd know if there was a lot of mold.

The good news is:
  1. We have practically no stuff that could get contaminated during a repair job,
  2. We don't have any furniture to move,
  3. I already made a great tent to live in while the repair work outgasses, and
  4. I'm very pleased that this didn't happen last year when we were sicker.
I'm going to have to change my name to Mollyanna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home