Saturday, August 19, 2006

wall contents, plums, and eyebrows

Today I learned that regular caulk doesn't make me nearly as sick as whatever comes out of the seam in my shower when you scrape the old caulk out of it. Just so you know, there is safer caulk out there, but I would have had to wait for it since the nearest source is in Phoenix.

In other news, I'm allergic to plums now, but it'll go away in a couple months, so that's a minor setback. A big major setback is that according to this New York Times article, to keep from scaring small children with your hideousness, now you have to go to a professional eyebrow groomer. So let's see here, now I'm blowing off:
  1. the hair stylist,
  2. the nail salon,
  3. the place where they rip your hair out using hot wax,
  4. shopping malls, and
  5. the eyebrow groomer.
So it's a good thing I stay home a lot, or they'd be publishing pictures of me and wondering about my lineage like the Maine mystery beast.

And two more words before I go: eyebrow extensions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home