Tuesday, August 15, 2006

cheapy post

Today I spent most of the day trying to get organized to drive back home, so I didn't learn a whole lot. I'll probably learn something tomorrow, and I'll tell you all about it on Thursday.

I did learn one one thing. There's a new, expensive magazine out that covers extremely expensive beauty products and treatments. I read about it in this nifty article by Peter Carlson of the Washington Post, and he wrote the following excellent quote:
Let's say you have fat arms that droop, giving you what NewBeauty calls "the bat-wing-like appearance." You can hide them by wearing long sleeves. Or you can pay $3,000 to $10,000 for armlift surgery that removes the fat and tightens the skin and makes your arms look fabulous, except for the scars that run from your armpits to your elbows. But that's no problem -- you can hide the scars by wearing long sleeves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home