Saturday, November 20, 2010

dollar coins and rolling pins

Today I learned that you can get free cash advances on your credit card in increments of $250 if you're willing to wait two weeks for the US mint to send you dollar coins through the mail. Whether or not you would ever remember to carry such coins is another matter.

In unrelated news, new rolling pins are free. It was recently pointed out to me that both the available replacements were better colors than my existing rolling pin, and I'm leaning toward blue:


Now that I've looked a little closer, I'm leaning toward a set of rolling pins. Do wine bottles come in yellow?

3 Comments:

Blogger kare said...

Yes! "Guntrum Riesling spatlese fantasy Yellow"... though it looks more like the "dead-leaf green" (is this a bad omen?)color bottle made by a chinese glass company. i Know there are others.. as i've seen a lovely Yellow bottle i found through Alibaba, sans wine... obviously i'm not a wine officianado..but i love my "lucky duck" rolling pin!

You made me LOOK!D

i'm off to find a Red bottle.... erm ;/ "Rolling Pin" Now!

Happy Thanksgiving!

*kare

2:05 PM  
Blogger kare said...

Hi again... sorry 'bout recommending Non-organic "rolling pins" ..we haven't found any here in our tiny town... so peoples like me who can not drink the regular stuff resort to swipeing our "Rolling pins" from our friends who can...that's where i got my silly "Lucky duck" bottle. My brother in law had a band called the "Lucky Ducks" so... i had to have the bottle in honor of a family member.

Is the Badger mountain good? pretty color!)
Where does one find it in the Arizona region? i'm lookin' ...:))
and Thanks again for making me think...it's such a hard thing to Do these days.

3:45 PM  
Blogger missmolly said...

Ooh, I want a red one, too! I checked Safeway last night, and they didn't have anything other than clear, green, or blue. The organic stuff we had all came from Whole Foods, which is too far away to check easily.

And I'm such a lightweight it's not worth my drinking anything other than water, so organic or conventional, I'll be getting someone else to drink it, too.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home