Saturday, October 23, 2010

blogs are in (who knew?)

Today I learned that blogging is still alive and well and more popular than ever now that you don't really have to write words and, y'know, stuff. You can just post pictures and links to articles and call yourself a blogger, which is essentially what I thought I was doing here back in the day.

So to rejoin the story here, in case anyone still reads anonymous blogs, we're in the middle of a vacation-induced laundry sensitivity involving hard water, vinegar, and All detergent residue. My only ammunition is baking soda or ammonia, and I can't say that they work as well as vinegar and All did, not that I ever really tolerated All. You use the vinegar to wash the All out, but somehow really hard water messed up the process.

In other news, a friend of ours got a new heat pump while we were on vacation and tried valiantly to offgas it before we got back. I can spend roughly two minutes a time at their place now, and I miss my friends. I know it'll probably offgas all the way by February, but I don't get out much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home