Sunday, May 27, 2007

yet more soda pop and local vines

Today I learned that even soft drinks that don't make benzene will kill you. I guess since I already reported that soda will kill you twice, it's kind of lost its entertainment value.

In other news, we have two nests of mourning doves in vines on opposite sides of the patio. Here's the usual nest:


And this is the newer nest, but with older chicks (if you can tell what you're looking at):


As long as I was taking pictures of vines, I figured I'd get one of the sweet potato farm. You see, I had this sweet potato, and it sprouted, and I read that you could get something like 50 sweet potatoes from one that sprouted, and next thing I knew, I had plants. Tomorrow they'll get to go live outside.


I lied. It's not entirely a sweet potato farm. That thing in front is an aloe vera offshoot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous generic ed drugs said...

Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home