Thursday, May 17, 2007

exhaust fumes, slump blocks, and bees

Today I got to go for a bike ride, which hasn't happened in too long to think about, and I learned that I can go for a ride on the outskirts of town on the road at rush hour and not get in much trouble with the exhaust fumes. So there was not exactly a whole lot of traffic out there anyway, but it was still rush hour.

In other news, a slump block wall is made with slightly sloppy concrete bricks, and according to some organic beekeepers, they don't have much trouble with colonies collapsing.

I would also report that getting back in shape makes writing hard, but I think I remember learning that already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous online pharmacy usa said...

Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home