Tuesday, May 15, 2007

things to think about

Today I'm wrestling with whether or not to allow the friendly termite guy to spray really, really dilute nicotine solution into my bathroom wall tomorrow. I don't think my house will fall down if that wall gets eaten, so I'm leaning toward no, particularly since six months ago I could detect the solution when it was sprayed on a sidewalk. I couldn't once it dried, but there's no sun inside my bathroom wall, and not much of a breeze, either. I've also seen that old toothpaste commercial where they painted a piece of chalk with some colored fluid, and it soaked in, and I don't really want to try the same thing with wallboard and something that says on label, "Do not give fluids to an unconscious person."

I also learned when I took the trash to the curb that the great outdoors smells like smoke, and sure enough, the border somewhere near Sierra Vista is on fire. Since we have a west wind, I'm a little surprised I can smell smoke, but I think I mentioned someplace that I have superpowers, so check me out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous order online usa said...

Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home