Saturday, May 05, 2007

six hours of television

Today I learned that by not reading books since about 2004, I have forgotten the names of some of the science fiction authors I liked, but the ones I can remember have coughed up about two books each.

In other news, I did not get away with hanging around in the wind yesterday. I felt really, really bad this morning, but despite the pollen, I was able to get a ride in before the wind picked up around 9 am. I couldn't even ride up a curb, but since exercise really helps, I felt pretty decent by the time I got home. Then I sensibly stayed inside the rest of the day.

Stuck indoors I learned that if you talk on the phone to other EIs on a really windy day, it starts feeling like the blizzard of the century, but without the pre-storm shopping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Online Medical Store said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home