Monday, January 01, 2007

drugs, banks, Fantasy, and some half-baked resolutions

Today I learned that drugs'll kill you! Even the ones coating stents that are supposed to keep your coronary arteries open.

After that, I joined the 21st century and used my bank's website to pay a bill online. It turns out that some time between when I got sick and now, all the fees went away. The stupid part is that if I don't get paper bills, I forget to pay things, so I can't go paperless, even though I'm still pretty sensitive to stuff that comes through the mail. Maybe next year.

Then I learned that it takes me 37 minutes to ride from my house to the north entrance Fantasy Island, but it's totally not worth it because the north end of the park still makes me sick, and it's pretty hard to get to the south end on a bike if the north end makes you sick. Maybe next year.

So here's some stuff I think I can do this year:
  • Get a safe job, most likely by starting a small business or a non-profit.
  • Ride in a bike race. (Note that I did not say finish a bike race.)
  • Eat a donut. I tried some pizza the other day, and the taste didn't live up to the smell, but hope springs eternal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home