Tuesday, January 16, 2007

funny show and outdoor stuff

Today I learned that you can watch CBC's Little Mosque on the Prairie online, and not only does it have Chloe's husband on 24 in it, it's much funnier than any US sitcoms I've attempted to watch recently.

In biking news, today was forecast to be windy. It was going to be strong enough that I figured I could take my road bike out, and if a stinky car went by, the exhaust would blow away and I'd be fine. So I got on my road bike and headed out: past the perpetual laundry-fume house, across the busy road, and up the less busy road, where I got totally gassed by about six cars. There was no wind at all over there, so I learned that sometimes Tucson has swirly wind, and my part of town didn't get much.

In other outdoor news, here's a picture of an optimistic aloe vera plant near my front door.


It's been attempting to grow flowers now pretty much since Christmas, but we'll see how it does now that it's gotten below freezing three or four mornings in a row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home