Wednesday, January 17, 2018

varicose veins and non-lump behavior

Today I learned from friends that you're supposed to wear cushy shoes if you stand up a lot because otherwise you get varicose veins. Then I looked it up, and now I'm not so sure. Either way, shoewise, I knew you could get back pain and wear out your feet, but I didn't know there were other penalty points for standing up a lot. The restaurant industry is all organized about this issue the way astronomers are about not giving people altitude sickness at observatories, but why aren't these things taught in school?

In other news, a couple of days ago, in the evening, I started feeling like a human instead of a lump on the couch. I started making shoes again. I'd been waiting to feel like a human for a while; I'd been planning on feeling better the day I got that cyst off, but it didn't work that way. Now I remember that sometimes when I go visiting to escape air quality issues in Tucson, in about three weeks, I feel better. This is just about the three week mark, so I conclude that it takes about three weeks for my system to really start to recover from some long-term exposure.

In related news, I got burned by my sweat today. That's an acceptable trade-off to being a lump on the couch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the article you shared, read more articles about the movie below

death wish remake

annialation

annihilation movie

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home