Friday, August 18, 2017

laundry products update

You know how I always used to start with "today I learned?" Some things take several months to learn, and it's one of those topics I have today. It is, unsurprisingly around here, about laundry. If the only reading material available in the entire world was this blog, no one would read it because it doesn't get updated all that much anymore, and when it does, it tends to be about laundry, which, frankly, lacks the draw of the supposed leader of the free world going off the rails on Twitter.

I tolerate Charlie's Soap powder. It's essentially washing soda with a sudsing agent. I can use a washing machine with residue from Seventh Generation or All Free & Clear, and I don't get in trouble even if I don't wash out the machine first. My stuff doesn't smell, and it takes out my personal contaminant. (It may take a few washes for that last thing, but it does get it out.)

So I expect I'll stop talking about it now. Onward to better things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home