Friday, October 14, 2016

Ooh, ooh! I got my ballot!

I got a green envelope from the county in the mail! I get to vote for President, and I can do it right now! Hang on....

Ok, I forgot about the roughly thirty judges on the ballot you have to sort through and decide if they're worthy. I got voting homework, and I'm not doing it on Friday night. (Not that Friday night is any different than any other night around here, but it's the principle.)

In other news, I can now do the backstroke with impunity, but hauling my mountain bike back into line when the tires don't go where I would like still makes my ribs a little sore. I can ride sedately around the Bunny Trail, though, so that's good enough for now.

It turns out that I just feel like talking this evening, but I don't have much else to report. I'm going to get the air conditioning fixed in my car because it's so good at getting me to the pool, and I don't reek after swimming like I did after going to classes, so I can ride around with the windows closed. There's a cricket living in our master bedroom, but we can't hear it over the air cleaner in the room we sleep in, so we don't have to actively hunt it. I caught six rats on the back patio last month. None of them tried to eat my car, but you don't want to have a bunch of rats running around on your patio.

Ok, that's probably enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home