Tuesday, May 25, 2010

on second thought

On Sunday I learned that the siege isn't entirely over -- the other lady who had to leave town reports that at least it's much better, in that it won't actually kill her now. I'll be dragging my feet returning to town, but I'll get around to it sometime soon.

In other news, I sat in a hot bath for a while on Saturday, which is one way to detox by sweating, and by Sunday I had a rash on my back. Yesterday it spread to the front of my shoulder, and today I finally recognized it. It very strongly resembles the tiny rash I had on that same part of my shoulder in about the second week of the siege. I think detoxing Tucson's air quality problem is going to be a bit more uncomfortable than I expected.

Since that's not a lot of fun, have a picture from last summer's road trip:


Those of you who have seen Cars will recognize the Fabulous Hudson Hornet, which resides in real life at the Darlington Raceway Museum in South Carolina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home