Saturday, May 01, 2010

siege day 40

Today I learned that even if you did ok at the outlet mall a few days ago, that doesn't mean you can go to the regular mall. My husband trusted me to get myself out when I needed to, but I didn't get my normal cardiac stuff, I just got weird. I remember feeling cranky, but I attributed it to going into a mall on a Saturday, which I can't believe I tried.

In other news, pizza sauce, while yummy, can be replaced with a layer of olive oil with basil leaves on it. I'm not even sure you need the basil leaves as long as you have enough other toppings, and I didn't even put cheese on mine.

******************************

Last night I learned that the other lady who had to leave town and I have made similar amounts of progress in the last week on Tucson's air quality problem, which is to say that we've both been working on our current living spaces and haven't done a blessed thing. I have to admit to taking an eight-mile walk one day instead of making phone calls, but I have a month's worth of exercise to catch up on, too.

I don't know if anyone else has had to leave town besides just us two. I know all the EIs on my side of town are suffering, but what kind of fancy club do you have to belong to such that you need to leave town? I didn't think I was that sick anymore, but I guess I thought I could go into a mall on a Saturday and get myself out before I got really messed up, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home