Monday, June 15, 2009

undergarments, anti-microbials, gout, and fire

Today I learned that Victoria's Secret bras will kill you, maybe with formaldehyde. At the end of the article, the Formaldehyde Council swears they didn't see anything and weren't even there, but it's possible it wasn't formaldehyde. Get an EI to sniff it, and then we'd have an answer. And in related news, Victoria's Secret thongs will take out your eye.

In other news of things that aren't there, antibiotics are the fungi-derived variety of antimicrobials, and organic meats only have to be antibiotic-free. The anti-microbials used are theoretically anti-parasite drugs, which I guess could theoretically include food-grade diatomaceous earth, which I wouldn't have a problem with, but the article doesn't say, and I don't have time to call all the companies involved. I tolerate whatever Whole Foods' suppliers are doing, so if the anti-microbials involved turn out to be just like the antibiotics we've been overusing, I'd probably just die anyway, but for the record, I wasn't there, and I didn't see anything. (What? Everybody else says it.)

And:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home