Saturday, August 25, 2007

a leak and cardboard

Today I learned that we have another leak in the roof. The whole house is only ten years old, so I'm really, really impressed that it leaks already. I think they make these lovely HOA-ruled, cookie-cutter subdivision roofs out of cardboard.

Speaking of cardboard, I tolerate the honey and oats variety of Cascadian Farms' (organic) breakfast cereal. It comes in a cardboard box, is the only cereal my husband found that didn't taste like cardboard, and is the only cardboard-packaged food I've found so far that doesn't make me sick. It's not exactly rotation-diet friendly with something like six ingredients, but I'm probably going to eat it sometimes anyway. I've been getting away with cheating, and cheating is fun.

Ok, I'm totally freaked out by the wet drywall in our bathroom. We think the leak (in a lesser form) has been there for a while now because we could feel it if we hung around in there, but it wasn't a big problem. We've been getting better living here. If I freak out about this, I'll make myself sick. So, this is all going to be fine.

Everybody got that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home