Friday, August 24, 2007

dead camp and auras

Today I learned that such things as psychic camps exist, where people essentially go to summer camp around a bunch of people who speak to the dead. Actually, I'm kind of in recovery from yesterday, so that's what I think I learned. Anyway, the article made some mention of learning to see auras, which, given the name of this blog, you know I took as a personal invitation.

So I visited the top link generated by typing "how to see an aura" into Google, and now I can report that Jesus had a big aura, children see auras all the time, and you can tell children see auras because they look above you rather than at you, although this is not the kind of thing I noticed hanging around my nieces and nephews. After the initial explanation, there were actual exercises to get you going, which consisted of staring at a black dot, which I did ok at because I'm kind of spacey today, and staring at the end of your finger and merging two pictures, which is the kind of thing that always makes my eyes hurt, plus spaciness was a drawback. The result is that if I ever get the two halves of my brain lined up correctly, and I get to see my own aura, it'll probably be white, because white means you're sick, but you're supposed to practice against a light surface. I'll let you know how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home