Thursday, August 23, 2007

the great outdoors will kill you

I had a really tough day, and only part of it was getting seven mosquito bites, so I apologize in advance for the lameness that follows.

Today I learned that UVA radiation, for which I could not find a definition in terms of frequencies (there are apparently two bands), will kill us all, probably before 2009, when sunscreens will save the world from UVA rays. Actually, one makeup company is pretty sure they have a lock on it, so I suppose we'll all see what happens in a couple of years.

And if I sound bitter, that's because I'll be the wrinkliest 80-year-old on my block, unless after I get better, I get comfortable smearing myself with chemicals again. Do you think those chemicals cause cancer and wrinkliness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home