Thursday, August 09, 2007

books, the mall, carrots, and ADHD

Today I learned that I can read a paperback book in a quart zipper bag indoors. I also learned that the Great Mall in Milpitas, CA, is far more tolerable than the mall I tried going to in Tucson. Before I even got sick I used to get seriously lost in indoor malls (not anywhere else), and that didn't happen until the end this time.

In the spirit of being sort of confused, here's an article about how kids say food tastes better if it comes in a McDonald's wrapper, even if it's carrots, and here's another one about how yanking some kids' tonsils cures their ADHD.

I'd be feeling all proud of myself for surviving a trip to the mall if we weren't doing so poorly outdoors around here. We're about ready to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home