Tuesday, July 24, 2007

peepholes and humidity

Today I learned that those little lenses you stick in your door so you can see who's outside are called either peepholes or 'door viewers,' and they cost roughly $5 unless you want the fancy $40 kind.

So you might now be asking yourself how I managed to learn that and tell you about it from a moving vehicle, and the answer would be the other thing I learned today: it turns out that after breathing 80% humidity air while loading the car, which always takes longer than I expect, I wasn't in good enough condition to help drive, so it appears that I'm not invincible after all. We'll drive to California tomorrow.

Also, it says here that you can reach your tonsils with your tongue, and those hovels I predicted in LA are likely going to happen, although hopefully not as hovels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home