Tuesday, August 07, 2007

neat rocks, a big bird, and dinner I didn't make

Today we went for a walk in the Pinnacles National Monument, where we saw an endangered California condor. Condors are ugly, and the one we saw looks like it's molting.


Then we ate dinner in an actual restaurant, which many of you are aware is not usually an option, but we found a sushi place with a tile floor before the dinner rush, so we went for it. There we learned that:
  1. My husband can eat soy sauce again, and since soy sauce is mold-injured EI kryptonite, that was a pretty big deal.
  2. I'm not sensitive to real tuna, only canned tuna. I have been informed by a reliable source (my father-in-law) that canned tuna should only be fed to cats, so this is no big loss.
  3. I got a little drunk on chemicals, but that didn't make dinner any less fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home