Friday, August 03, 2007

untutored potty help, bisphenol A, and bears

Today I learned something involving a toddler, the big potty, and inexperienced potty help. I'd tell you more, but eventually the toddler will learn to read, and then I'd be in trouble. This story did, however, make my mother laugh hard enough that I don't suppose she'll need any more exercise for several days.

In things that'll kill you, the group of scientists who have been reporting that plastic will screw up your hormones issued a formal statement about it, to which the plastics industry responded that these same scientists have been saying that for years. I feel compelled to note that the plastics industry has been saying plastics are safe for years.

And last but not least, I'm quite pleased that I didn't read this article about bears breaking into houses around Lake Tahoe and rooting around in the refrigerator before we went to the mountains. I might never have slept.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee. And the best part is -- in a blog that cheerfully covers things that could kill you -- you know there was a time when we all thought some kind of undisclosed potty incident would be something that could kill you.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home