Monday, April 09, 2007

two-day round-up

Yesterday I learned that besides the leaky irrigation hose that runs under the walk at the side of our house, there is a perfectly good piece of PVC pipe under there, too. The PVC is attached to the water on one end, but it's capped off right near this spiny miniature palm-tree looking plant on the other end, just beyond the walkway. We're very pleased that there's already some perfectly good pipe there because now we don't have to install any, but we can't imagine why someone would put a perfectly good pipe under a long sidewalk and then not use it.

Today I learned that if you hunt pipe ends instead of eggs on Easter and then go hang out with your friends all evening, you can be not good for much on Monday. I think I learned before that mountain biking stamina doesn't translate to keeping up with my mother-in-law, but it also doesn't translate to digging, so here's my new rule:
Mountain biking stamina is pretty much good for biking, and that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home