Thursday, April 05, 2007

things that'll kill you

Today I learned that huffing paint gives you a paint goatee and that there's global warming on Mars. Also, if you break a compact fluorescent bulb, it releases mercury because they contain an average of 5 mg of mercury each.

In news I didn't find on the internet, my husband got a haircut today, and when he came home, I didn't shoo him directly into the shower because he didn't seem to smell all that bad. That lack of action appears to have been an error on my part because then I learned that my current reaction to haircut place chemicals rivals what you see on a Nyquil commercial.

I suppose the other thing I learned was that you can get arrested for huffing paint and that people older than 15 do it. I had no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home