Thursday, March 29, 2007

where's the food??

I don't expect this trick to work once the grasses start blooming, but today I learned that getting out of the pollen in town really is as simple as driving over a ridge. Besides being a fantastic trick, it has the added benefit of making it feel like you actually went somewhere because from over a ridge, you can't see town.

The thing is that I'm getting enough better that when I find a place I can ride, I can really blow through my reserves, and now I can't get enough carbohydrates while sticking to the rotation diet. My husband confirmed that the same thing happened to him last year when he started riding hard, and that's when he started cheating. But since a bunch of the easy carbohydrates are grasses, we'll see what happens when the grasses start blooming, although I won't be able to ride much of anywhere then, so I suppose I won't need as many carbohydrates. So, problem solved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home