Friday, March 30, 2007

boards, beans, and body parts people should be careful with

Today I learned by stacking extra boards in the living room that I'm still sensitive to the underside of the flooring we're putting down, but not to the top of it. So, in case you're ever tempted, don't stack flooring near your couch. Just so you know.

In other news, cooking dried beans requires more of an attention span than I'm currently able to muster. Since I know people who react to can-preparation chemicals and thus can't eat canned food, I was going to be good and not eat canned beans. I could very likely get by on soy noodles and garbanzo bean flour, but it seems easier to just not worry about it. If my doctor ever reads this, I am going to get so yelled at.

And in search engine news, this blog comes up third if you Google search "Ky warming gel and heart palpitations." I'm so proud. Also kind of sad that somebody got sick trying to do something that should have been fun, but totally stunned at the places some people will put chemicals.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Miss Molly it's good if ill as you may be you still have need of KY jelly :)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

perhaps its just yer hunny giving you palpitations

3:26 PM  
Blogger missmolly said...

He's a hottie! ;)

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home