Friday, April 06, 2007

death, destruction, and discrimination

Today I learned that painkillers will kill you if you have arthritis. Well, only if you're taking a ton of ibuprofen and are also at high risk for heart disease, and maybe taking aspirin. I think. I was going to make a comment about how I occasionally get chemical-induced arthritis in one joint in my left thumb, and if I took more chemicals to try to make it go away, it would make me sicker, but that article sucked all the fun out of announcing things'll kill you.

In a Critical Mass update, given that riders are characterized as hooligans, now I'm surprised they stopped at $5300 in damage to the minivan. Actually, I'm surprised the guy who got hit was able to ride away.

And last but not least, teenage Pastafarians are openly discriminated against in North Carolina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home