Thursday, February 01, 2007

poison dust bunnies, boy boobs, and dream arsonists

Today I learned that I am really sensitive to dust bunnies if they formed from bedding that had a little borax in it.

On the news front, back in July I reported on a Washington Post article on boy boobs, but they seem to think it's news again, so we'd all better cover it again: essential oils give some boys reversible boobs. Speaking of stuff you don't need to smear yourself with, I'm part of the 16% of women in the US who have not worn makeup in the last year. Hmmm, I know I reported on a 16% somewhere.... Oh, yeah, 9% to 16% of the population has moderate MCS. (Never mind that there are some tolerable cosmetics; I'm just being a pain in the neck tonight because the dust bunnies kept me up and then I had this dream about tainted gasoline making people from Denver into obsessed arsonists, and they were coming to get us, and we were hiding in this house, and other people's nightmares aren't very interesting, are they?)

And last but not least, we're all going to die, and there is such a thing as a 238-foot-long trailer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home