Thursday, January 25, 2007

grout scum and sunburn

Today I learned that you can clean the grout on your bathroom floor by spraying it with that 40% hydrogen peroxide solution my husband got at Sally Beauty Supply. You have to be careful with it not only because it's pretty concentrated hydrogen peroxide, but also because it makes an overwhelming locker-room floor stench, which only subsides after the floor dries, and God knows you aren't going to actually go over there and dry it off. This method, despite the odor, is essentially a miracle compared to any other grout-scrubbing method I am aware of.

In other news, which is pretty much always biking these days, I've been out for an hour and three quarters two days in a row, so I have more than doubled my standard ride length compared to last month, and I can still write. Now all I need to do is work on going riding earlier so I don't get all sunburned.

On the sunburn front, I can hear some of you laughing already, but for all you know you could be all vitamin D deficient and have a screwed up immune system and have to take supplements, so ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home