Friday, July 28, 2006

dork alert

Today I learned that:
  • I can walk to downtown near my parents' house, but once I get there, I react to the traffic fumes. The air in the cell phone store (yes, I know my cell phone will kill me) was better than outside, which is saying something.
  • It takes three hours to drive through Los Angeles on Friday afternoon, making it a 9 1/2 hour drive to San Diego from the Bay Area. You could get to San Diego from New Mexico in the same amount of time.
I know I learned some other things today, but everything was rendered trivial when I realized I hadn't checked my college buddy Funball's blog in a while and found out he got a kidney transplant two weeks ago. I am a lame, lame friend, so have a picture of me in a dorky hat, not that you can really make it out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home