Tuesday, July 18, 2006

breaking news and BO rant alert

Today I learned that thieves ran off with the copper wire attached to the lights at Hellyer Velodrome, so my Wednesday and Friday night entertainment is curtailed or canceled. Also, wunderground is missing its usual air quality information, so I discovered this site, which scuttled my trip to Almaden Quicksilver County Park, which is in the middle of the Santa Clara Valley.

In other news, I've saved up enough energy to go all ballistic again, this time over this article that tells people to use antiperspirants and deodorants with 'a pleasant scent.' Besides the fact that plugging up your sweat glands with an antiperspirant is a bad idea, that 'pleasant scent' comes from a bunch of synthetic chemicals that make some of us really sick.

So I'm all offended that the Washington Post is advising people to use products that make a bunch of disabled people sick.

Ok, all done ranting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home