Friday, July 21, 2006

non-existent trails

Today I learned not to ride my bike up near Skyline, which is the road along the top of the Santa Cruz Mountains. The reason I'm not going up there again is that the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District put a trail in Upper Stevens Canyon Open Space Preserve on the map, and it wasn't there in real life that I could find. My ride today was kind of long.

It other news, if your mom cuts off pants to make shorts, you can make the legs into the cutest sports bag for your husband, complete with bike tool pockets and pockets for extra chainrings, which 'trackies' (people who ride on the track) carry around as a matter of course. You will probably never see another sports bag with chainring pockets.

You may not ever see this one; we'll have to see if its intended owner can stand the cuteness factor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home