Thursday, June 01, 2006

washing soda and skunks

Today I learned that although I may not be sensitive to washing soda, I am sensitive to the Safeway smells that soaked into my box of washing soda. Those smells get all the way through the laundry, so now my stuff smells like Safeway. A week in the sun ought to get the Safeway out of the soda, but right now it's a big freaking pain in the neck.

In much, much better news, today I rode past some skunk spray, and I did fine. This is a huge improvement over the time in February I took a big hit riding past skunk spray that was practically undetectable even to my husband.

Those last two sentences do not do justice to how I feel about this development, so:

→ → Today I got confirmation that I'm getting better. ← ←

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home