Saturday, May 27, 2006

tired

Today I continued my quest to find a mostly-dirt route to Fantasy Island from my house. I still didn't get there, but I learned that there are some perfectly good extremely steep hills between here and there, and I'm kind of dead.

So here's a lame collection of what else I learned:
  • Rockford has had several girlfriends get murdered, disappear, or both. It's never his fault, but he seems like kind of a jinx.
  • BBC America is showing the Sharpe series on Saturdays. Lt. Sharpe is much less compelling with ads in between his escapades.
  • Baby quail swarm around after their parents instead of walking in a fairly orderly line like ducks. The ones I saw on the other side of my back fence had two speeds: a Mom-is-ahead-of-me sprint and an eek-she's-behind-me dead stop.
  • This is what a bamboo bike looks like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home