Since I haven't been updating reliably, and now there's too much to say, here's a list of stuff:
- bisphenol A lingers in your system
- styrene will kill you
- I had major gut surgery in the beginning of June, and it went great. I've been healing faster than the doctor is used to, so all those years of learning to recuperate must have been good for something.
- Pain triggers my fight-or-flight reflex, so it's still a little out-of whack, but I just need more practice keeping it settled down.
- I practiced almost exclusively in the sauna over the last few months, so I feel great in there. If I don't get in there for a few days, like after surgery, things are not as good, so I need to practice on the couch. Also standing at the sink doing dishes.
- I'm still sensitive to moderate-range air quality problems, but mid-moderate instead of almost-good moderate.
So now I'm contemplating a different, minor surgery that I'd been putting off, but that can wait another few months. How many EIs do you meet who have a couple of surgeries saved up who actually want to go through with the second one? Getting your lumps and bumps taken out so they don't hurt anymore is really beyond description.