Wednesday, February 23, 2011

not funny, but at least informative

Today I learned that an EI friend of mine has been able to replicate my results with the fight-or-flight reflex. She has chronic Lyme and electromagnetic sensitivities on top of mold exposure, but she's detoxing hard, just like I am. She was able to talk on the phone with me longer than she expected to, so as I expected, it appears to work on ES, too.

She called before, about a week or so ago, asking about Annie Hopper's workshop, thinking I had attended. I told her I hadn't, but I sent her specifically to the article on 'naming the feeling.' I know I said that getting the feeling named correctly was key for me, but she said that separating thought and feeling for her really helped. There's something to it no matter what you take away from it, and I am really, really pleased that it's working for someone else.

Now I have higher hopes for the really, really sick lady. She has something that if it isn't chronic Lyme, is darned similar, and really bad ES. I just gotta keep working on her.

Something else I learned is that the really successful bloggers share their pain, but they have more common kinds of pain, so I bet it's easier for other people to relate. But in the spirit of sharing the pain, stuff is coming out of my system fast enough that if I don't sweat it out in time, my armpits ache, and then they start to sting and ache. To avoid that, I exercise and sauna, which sends irritants out through your skin and out into your excretory system, which sometimes makes my guts hurt until I can get the stuff all the way out. I weigh an extra three pounds, some of which could be new muscle mass. I'm losing pudge consistently, and I was not all that pudgy to start with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home