Wednesday, March 09, 2011

first sentence = EI bragging

I may not tolerate vinyl, greatly complicating my attempts at setting up gut surgery, but I tolerate Alka Seltzer Plus Cold Sparkling Original. Hopefully this won't go like the Halloween candy thing, where the second exposure didn't go so well.

In similar news, if you blow your nose on paper towels when you have the worst cold in human history, you don't get a clown nose. We did an unplanned study at our house, and my husband looks like a normal human, but I look like Bozo with a pink Hitler mustache.

2 Comments:

Blogger cinderkeys said...

OK, I'll bite. Why does tissue paper give you a clown nose if paper towels don't?

7:08 PM  
Blogger missmolly said...

Paper towels appear to be much smoother than any kind of paper 'tissue' substance. Kills more trees, though.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home