Wednesday, January 19, 2011

still working on it

Today around 5 am I learned that I can turn off that grinding pain under my ribs on the right side that I get every time I have a hormone reaction. It has something to do with serotonin, and I don't remember what, but I can turn it off. Over and over again, because internal reactions are harder for me to deal with than the usual temporary inhalant-type reactions. The thing is that I eventually got to go back to sleep, which was much better than my old approach of just getting up and feeling a grinding pain under my ribs all day.

In honor of only mostly having that reaction under control*, we ended up at the mall again. This time we went to the dead mall, which has three anchor stores, and that's all. All the other stores are more recent and live in the parking lot, like a fairy ring. The halls were empty, so they were easy. Then it turned out that the JCPenney didn't have a perfume counter, so I got to go wander around a department store.

So now the trick is going to be going in a store in the newer mall, but I'm not going to try that for a while.


* Not really. Really, we're just not that bright sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home