Sunday, February 13, 2011

working on the backlog

Today I learned that I can tolerate the infrared backrest thingies in the sauna again, so I'm assuming that means I'm getting somewhere on the backlog of stuff I didn't detox when I should have. And I know that sentence won't make any sense to the people who visit this blog looking for information on shoplifting tools*, but I'm busy detoxing stuff, so I'm tired.

In related news, two nights ago I reacted to fireplace smoke again at 3:30 am. It took a while to figure that out -- I was worried that I'd gotten in trouble with the 10-day-old latex mattress part we added to the bed. Even after I figured out the problem, I didn't want to tempt fate, so I finished the night on the couch.

Last night, I reacted at 2:45, but I knew it was smoke, so I turned off the reaction and went back to sleep. I ended up sleeping lightly because I had to keep turning it off, but I know I'll learn to do it totally unconsciously if it keeps up. I learned to tuck in my dog in my sleep, so I don't see how untensing could be harder.


*I still get more hits from that than anything else, despite the fact I never did report anything useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home