Wednesday, February 04, 2009

update consisting mostly of bad news

Recently I learned that a wind shift in the middle of the night can give you a terminal gut cramp. This is why we usually sleep in a pressurized house, so I'm back in the house, where there aren't any stars.

Whatever was in the wind on top of an impending hormone reaction may be causing the pain I'm in now, which started last night after the gut cramp went away, but I very much expect this is one of those things even normies get, and you have to tough it out if you're not willing to hit up urgent care for drugs you wouldn't tolerate.

So in actual things I learned, if you are inclined to walk all hunched over, you can use a plastic chair as a walker and carry things on its seat.

A hot water bottle seems to help some, I don't have a temperature, and there's a doctor in the family. I'll be pretty surprised if I die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home