Monday, October 20, 2008

too much action and not enough

Today I learned that there are supposed to be four straight-to-video Futurama movies, and some of them are out already. That intellectual feat was about par for the course this morning, when the other thing I learned was that my hormone reaction, while still much better than it used to be, can progress as far as dry heaves.

Also, aluminum foil is approximately 193,000 atoms thick, which is about 1 mil (0.0025 cm), and dancing with a backhoe turns out to not be as action packed as you might expect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That doesn't sound like very much fun. But even when you're not feeling well that brain is still working. Good to know because I like how your brain works and I like my fix. But still I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home